Paige Industrial Services is built on the principal of providing comprehensive solutions to our clients’ needs during the entire project – from feasibility, budgeting, and the earliest conceptual phases through owner occupancy. Paige provides the organization, people, and systems with which to provide construction management services required for our clients’ individual and sometimes unique requirements.
Paige emphasizes a team approach to project development. We seek to build a cooperative working relationship among all those involved in the project. This team approach is extremely effective in maximizing each team member’s expertise and productivity.
In addition to the convenience of dealing with one entity, the design/build method offers a number of distinct advantages. They include:
- Provides earliest commitment of guaranteed cost and delivery.
- Cost effectiveness … the design / build method is a comprehensive approach which examines all of the existing interrelationships for value received in the long term.
- Eliminates administrative duplication by separate firms , saving both time and money.
- Continuity and communication …Paige oversees the entire project from start to finish , which helps to provide for a smoother job start – up and better communication throughout the course of the project . this single – source responsibility also limits the potential for confusion when responsibility for the project is turned over from one entity to another.
- In construction , as in any business , time is money . in the design / build approach , phases may be overlapped , saving time , as well as costs by reducing the amount of required supervision , job overhead and inflationary impact on construction costs .