DESIGN / BUILD
Paige Industrial Services has built its organization with the commitment to provide comprehensive solutions to its clients. That goal is most apparent in Paige’s approach to design build contracting. From the earliest concept, through construction and owner occupancy, Paige provides the synergy of organization, people, and systems to bring a project to its successful completion.
Paige’s design/build approach is a single-source package. When a customer decides it is time to expand, renovate or to build a new facility, one phone call is all that is required.
In addition to the convenience of dealing with one entity, the design/build method offers a number of distinct advantages. They include:
- Provides earliest commitment of guaranteed cost and delivery.
- Cost effectiveness … the design / build method is a comprehensive approach which examines all of the existing interrelationships for value received in the long term.
- Eliminates administrative duplication by separate firms , saving both time and money.
- Continuity and communication …Paige oversees the entire project from start to finish , which helps to provide for a smoother job start – up and better communication throughout the course of the project . this single – source responsibility also limits the potential for confusion when responsibility for the project is turned over from one entity to another.
- In construction , as in any business , time is money . in the design / build approach , phases may be overlapped , saving time , as well as costs by reducing the amount of required supervision , job overhead and inflationary impact on construction costs .